Principles of reconstruction.

Justïn justinelf at JUNO.COM
Wed Feb 6 22:20:23 UTC 2008

Okay, I'm very excited about trying this out, but bear in mind I have
NEVER reconstructed before and will likely embarrass myself.

Could you give me a word to reconstruct using those sources [and
Bennett's text] and I will do my best...you would be able to critique
my attempt and provide feedback I would certainly not be able to get
outside of this group.

Just tell me a simple word in English and I will attempt to reconstruct
it--preferably a word I will be able to find in Old Norse/Old English,
etc.