Principles of reconstruction.

llama_nom 600cell at OE.ECLIPSE.CO.UK
Thu Feb 7 17:08:56 UTC 2008

Right, you asked for it!  Here's six words; no need for embarrassment,
just have a go:

1. bath
2. wood
3. dwarf
4. edge
5. elbow
6. owl

I'm not sure how hard you'll find them.  Obviouslu it'll depend what
you know so far.  Hopefully number one will be fairly straightforward
and the later ones a bit more complicated.  But don't worry if things
get confusing: I admit I did pick some of them to be mean and sneaky
;-)  Well, to demonstrate some principle or sound change.  That's my
excuse...  (For bonus marks, anyone, write a story in Gothic using all
of these words!)

LN