century, events, deaths

Lombard manielombard at CHELLO.AT
Fri Feb 22 17:51:23 UTC 2008

Dear "Llama nom"

So this would give:

1st fruma

2nd anþar

3rd þridja

4th fidworda

5th fimfta

6th saihsta

7th sibunda

8th ahtuda

9th niunda

10th taihunda

11th ainlifta

12th twalifta

13th þridjataihunda

14th fidwordataihunda

15th fimftataihunda

16th saihstataihunda

17th sibundataihunda

18th ahtudataihunda

19th niundataihunda

20th twai tigjuda (Verner's law þ > d?; or anþara tigjuda, like fimfta-taihunda instead of fimf-taihunda ?)

21st twai tigjuda jah fruma

22nd twai tigjuda jah anþar

23rd twai tigjuda jah þridja

24th twai tigjuda jah fidworda

25th twai tigjuda jah fimfta

26th twai tigjuda jah saihsta

27th twai tigjuda jah sibunda

28th twai tigjuda jah ahtuda

29th twai tigjuda jah niunda

30th þreis tigjuda (or þridja tigjuda ?)

31st þreis tigjuda jah fruma

40th fidwor tigjuda (or fidworda tigjuda ?)

50th fimf tigjuda (or fimfta tigjuda ?)

60th saihs tigjuda (or saihsta tigjuda ?)

70th sibuntehunda

80th ahtautehunda

90th niuntehunda

100th hundada?