Moneta (Wetteren) publications and program

Georges Depeyrot georges.depeyrot at ORANGE.FR
Sat Jul 26 21:45:00 UTC 2008

Dear All!

The Moneta web site is now updated with some new links in the "e-papers"
section: you are free to download scholarly texts, publications and documents.

Since January, 8 volumes are published and 2 more will be available in
August; we hope to publish 5 new volumes before December 08.

In 2009, we hope to publish 10 titles before the International Numismatic
Congress (Glasgow September 09).

Moneta publishes all kinds of economic or numismatic researches around the
world, in several languages.
Have a look to the site Moneta <http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta>

Georges Depeyrot