new member

gotenfreund ekinzel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 29 00:11:05 UTC 2009

Hails!

I am a new member from the USA. I have spent the last year studying Lambdin's Introduction to the Gothic Language. I also have studied Icelandic, German, Danish, and Old English among the Germanic languages, and also Russian and Croatian from the Slavic languages. I am by no means a master in any of these, but I do pretty well, and get a lot of pleasure out of my studies, which is of greatest importance; it is how I relax.

I'm very interested in ancient Germanic peoples, to include of course the Goths and other East Germanics. I'm also very interested in the prehistoric ethographic and linguistic situation in the Balkans.

These are my hobbies; by day I am a wireless project manager.