new member

Claire Knudsen-Latta clairemargery at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 29 00:16:00 UTC 2009

I'm studying from Lambdin independently as well, I've found him to be quite
a competent textbook author and hope you have as well.  I'm just starting
modern Icelandic, but have studied German, Danish, Anglo-Saxon, Old Norse,
and Dutch.  I've done a bit of Russian, French, and enough Spanish to get in
trouble in bars.

Claire

2009/12/28 gotenfreund <ekinzel at hotmail.com>

> Hails!
>
> I am a new member from the USA. I have spent the last year studying
> Lambdin's Introduction to the Gothic Language. I also have studied
> Icelandic, German, Danish, and Old English among the Germanic languages, and
> also Russian and Croatian from the Slavic languages. I am by no means a
> master in any of these, but I do pretty well, and get a lot of pleasure out
> of my studies, which is of greatest importance; it is how I relax.
>
> I'm very interested in ancient Germanic peoples, to include of course the
> Goths and other East Germanics. I'm also very interested in the prehistoric
> ethographic and linguistic situation in the Balkans.
>
> These are my hobbies; by day I am a wireless project manager.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)