Antes==An(ak)tes/Anakes=Anaktes

dciurchea dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 30 19:50:36 UTC 2009

In fact, not a matter of scale but of language.
For Slavic(and Romanian) peoples around, Voyevode means anakes == judge, ruler, king (just google on "Carantania"=Slovenia as an example)- not warrior which is a temporary job. Making everything Slavic in the Gothic realm belongs to the Stalinian occupation. The obvious correlation Woden=Anakes=> Goth as God makes no sense from Slavic.
My contributions use the
1.local archeological finds along with meseum artefacts here in Cluj-the most complete museum on history of Transylvania(such as Dacian and Neolitic artefacts,Apollo and Mithra representations on funeral stellae, antlers, celtic cross seal, numeous necropolae, etc)
2. I take Erdely Tortenete seriously on data not interpretation.
3. I am successfull in identifying Romanian(i.e. Wallachian-e.g. Odin's Valakijalf) phonems and toponimics in Jordannes, which makes the text perfectly viable for the 100AD-300AD period, a feature not obtained until now.
4. My methodic contribution is the use of the least squares method in modelling experimental data: The model must avoid systematic errors (such as mother tongue of the Goths) and must fit many events; more exents fitted yield a more reliable model-that's me. Note that most of Jordannes readers finish by considering that the story is not sustainable although it is a very educated account of events but with mixed languages and with toponimics not familiar to everyone, so it is not an easy lecture to follow from e.g. France.