Hello

Pablo pittaluga at INTERLINK.COM.AR
Mon Jan 5 23:59:12 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Happy New Year and sorry for my absence. I'd like to express my thankfulness to
you all, I've read all your emails really carefully. Instructive and educative on
Gothic and the Goths. The thing is, I've felt that most of you are quite ahead of
me, many seem to be long time linguists, so there is little I could do to enhance
the discussions, apart form a comparative perspective.

Please, unsubscribe me from the list, I hope I'll be able to return when I have a
deeper knowledge of Germanic languages in general.

Best wishes and thanks,

Pablo