Cernunnos and antlers finally found in archeological site

dciurchea dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 13 17:59:29 UTC 2009

A user, unfortunately anonymous, gave the following very interesting
interpretation on the two Suns on the representation of apotheosis
(on the Louvre stella) but also valid for the Gundestrup
vessels "two wheels":
"Also note that one of the sun's rays illuminate (judge) two
prisoners; one with death and another with clemency"

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, "dciurchea" <dciurchea at ...> wrote:

> Recently(2006) a royal tomb (assigned to Gepids: Polus tumulus
near
> Cluj-Napoca)was unveiled; the "celtic cross" was found on the
royal
> seal and on vessels.
>
> Please observe that kings' monograms are not necessarily symbols
for
> the peasants(the people) but deserve a mystic or genealogic role.
> Please review my

> Moreover, in the Polus site, antlers were found along with the
> stag's head. The antlers are not conserved in museum but left on
the
> site, so anybody can see
>
> them.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2f7cbBIRZGsnroi4gAOv6w?
> feat=directlink
>
> The connection with Cernunos was not made yet, but I make it now:
>
> THIS IS THE FIRST ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF ANTLERS USED FOR
> BURIAL/FUNERAL OF KINGS
>
> The necessary connection to the Gundestrup cauldron (also thougt
by
> some of Wallachian origin) may be made along with the
representation
> of the afterworld on
>
> old (XIVth century) churches:
> 1. Draco/devil is Nidhog, the worm of the underworld.
> 2. Balaur/Cernunos is feeding Draco and therefore Balaur/Cernunos
> may not be eaten by Draco.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3r8F7SmsRa-W6TcJXE5NFA?
> feat=directlink
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PKCZmASnSboSzfWtThAXfw?
> feat=directlink
>
> Therefore, the antlers were thought to mask the deceased into the
> Balaur/Cernunos in the afterworld.
>
> In the museum of Cluj I got the following burrial ring with the
> sun/moon/Ishtar, like inn the Sumerian room at Louvre:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yhlQZFlknK5OaDyBU82NRA?
> feat=directlink
>
> Elaborating further on the "wheels" on the Gundestrup cauldron,
> these are the two suns of the Apotheosis. Picture from the Louvre
on
> the apotheosis:
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/n0k8oPY2YDDH3tMSII3gVA?
> feat=directlink
>
> Religion, as learned from various finds, may NOT be assigned to a
> nation (e.g. celts) but to the gentry-which had not a mother
tongue
> but a genealogy and a
>
> trans national cult of the afterworld.
>
> May I elaborate on the etymology of Wallachia, a duchy mentioned
in
> Niebelungen Lied along with a Romanian leader ("Rumunc der Vlachen
> Hertzog mit acht
>
> hunndert Mannen") which is usually associated with Romania. My
> opinion is that this duchy which denotes a diminutive of valley
(Val
> (e)>>Valeaca>>Valaca) was
>
> altered by German/Hungarian transcriptions and also by common
> confusion between consonants into Feleacu (phonetic F for V),
i.e.
> the hill near Cluj-Napoca.
>
> Later this duchy appears as Doboka-Szolnok in Hungarian and
remained
> a county until 1918.
> The archeological traces we have, refer to the gentry not to the
> peasants and therefore we have no "great migration" but eventually
> wars and mostly change of
>
> dynasties.
> Therefore I got the religious connection between Celtic/Nordic
> (Odin's Valaskijalf==Wallachia) realm and the Gepid capital at
Cluj.