Cernunnos and antlers finally found in archeological site

dciurchea dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 9 22:07:15 UTC 2009

Recently(2006) a royal tomb (assigned to Gepids: Polus tumulus near
Cluj-Napoca)was unveiled; the "celtic cross" was found on the royal
seal and on vessels.

Please observe that kings' monograms are not necessarily symbols for
the peasants(the people) but deserve a mystic or genealogic role.
Please review my

Moreover, in the Polus site, antlers were found along with the
stag's head. The antlers are not conserved in museum but left on the
site, so anybody can see

them.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2f7cbBIRZGsnroi4gAOv6w?
feat=directlink

The connection with Cernunos was not made yet, but I make it now:

THIS IS THE FIRST ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF ANTLERS USED FOR
BURIAL/FUNERAL OF KINGS

The necessary connection to the Gundestrup cauldron (also thougt by
some of Wallachian origin) may be made along with the representation
of the afterworld on

old (XIVth century) churches:
1. Draco/devil is Nidhog, the worm of the underworld.
2. Balaur/Cernunos is feeding Draco and therefore Balaur/Cernunos
may not be eaten by Draco.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3r8F7SmsRa-W6TcJXE5NFA?
feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PKCZmASnSboSzfWtThAXfw?
feat=directlink

Therefore, the antlers were thought to mask the deceased into the
Balaur/Cernunos in the afterworld.

In the museum of Cluj I got the following burrial ring with the
sun/moon/Ishtar, like inn the Sumerian room at Louvre:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yhlQZFlknK5OaDyBU82NRA?
feat=directlink

Elaborating further on the "wheels" on the Gundestrup cauldron,
these are the two suns of the Apotheosis. Picture from the Louvre on
the apotheosis:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/n0k8oPY2YDDH3tMSII3gVA?
feat=directlink

Religion, as learned from various finds, may NOT be assigned to a
nation (e.g. celts) but to the gentry-which had not a mother tongue
but a genealogy and a

trans national cult of the afterworld.

May I elaborate on the etymology of Wallachia, a duchy mentioned in
Niebelungen Lied along with a Romanian leader ("Rumunc der Vlachen
Hertzog mit acht

hunndert Mannen") which is usually associated with Romania. My
opinion is that this duchy which denotes a diminutive of valley (Val
(e)>>Valeaca>>Valaca) was

altered by German/Hungarian transcriptions and also by common
confusion between consonants into Feleacu (phonetic F for V), i.e.
the hill near Cluj-Napoca.

Later this duchy appears as Doboka-Szolnok in Hungarian and remained
a county until 1918.
The archeological traces we have, refer to the gentry not to the
peasants and therefore we have no "great migration" but eventually
wars and mostly change of

dynasties.
Therefore I got the religious connection between Celtic/Nordic
(Odin's Valaskijalf==Wallachia) realm and the Gepid capital at Cluj.
It appears that this is

where historical Woden's successors came . Thus the story told by
Jordanes on the Gepid's origin appears true.

QED