Hello

Nicholas Caffarilla bugboy524 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 26 22:35:14 UTC 2009

Hello, I am bugboy52.4, I have gottin interested in Gothic, when I discovered the, Gothic wikipedia. I have now been studying gothic only for a short while, and still need to improve my grammar. Sorry it took me so long to say anything sence I applied for the group, but you know how life is, busy busy busy. That reminds me, can i someone check my grammer for the pages I created, see

http://got.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Bugboy52.40

I am trying to contribute to arthropods on the gothic wikiepdia, and I needed the texanomical terms in gothic, so I created temporary neologisms that i hope you can aprove of...

𐌲𐌿𐍄𐌰𐍂𐌰𐌶𐌳𐌰
𐌻𐌰𐍄𐌴𐌹𐌽𐌹𐍃𐌺𐌰 𐌸𐌰𐌿 𐌺𐍂𐌴𐌺𐌹𐍃𐌺𐌰

𐌸𐌹𐌿𐌳𐌹𐌽𐌰𐍃𐍃𐌿𐍃
Regnum