Unknown Word(s)

anheropl0x anheropl0x at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 23 19:04:01 UTC 2010

I have another question that I can't seem to find explained anywhere. Would you say that when a prefix, such as "ana/fra/bi" is added to a word like "biudan/dailjan/domjan,"
 would the pronunciation change from "byooðan/dajljan/dōmjan" to "ana-vyooðan/fra-ðajljan/bi-ðōmjan"? I hope my transliteration is up to par with being simple enough to serve its purpose here.

Also, I made a reply to my other post to keep from making another thread. I understand my posts are not much like other posts here, dealing with the people more than the random aspects of the language, so I hope that I do not annoy people here.