Unknown Word(s)

OSCAR HERRE duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Apr 23 19:27:00 UTC 2010

theres wrights dictionary.....

--- On Fri, 4/23/10, anheropl0x <anheropl0x at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: anheropl0x <anheropl0x at yahoo.com>
Subject: [gothic-l] Re: Unknown Word(s)
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 2:04 PM

I have another question that I can't seem to find explained anywhere. Would you say that when a prefix, such as "ana/fra/bi" is added to a word like "biudan/dailjan/ domjan,"
would the pronunciation change from "byooðan/dajljan/ dōmjan" to "ana-vyooðan/ fra-ðajljan/ bi-ðō mjan"? I hope my transliteration is up to par with being simple enough to serve its purpose here.

Also, I made a reply to my other post to keep from making another thread. I understand my posts are not much like other posts here, dealing with the people more than the random aspects of the language, so I hope that I do not annoy people here.