sacred animal?

Ernesto theudimer at YAHOO.ES
Sun Dec 19 11:56:22 UTC 2010

Reliefs can be seen in the Visigothic Church of Quintanilla de las Viñas in Spain, where there are bas-reliefs of their animals revered in their religious rites.
Klebat Chassinat Expedition in 1901, provided some friezes very similar to those in Egypt, in a ruined church located between Thebes and Herakleópolis, V or VI.

link:
http://odinismo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19354#19354

Ernesto