Presentation

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Fri Jun 24 23:31:28 UTC 2011

Guten Tag Kevin!

I belong to that little group Frithureiks mentioned. I am however not a linguist and not good in Gothic, still, but I look more to the Gothic culture, history, religion and archaeology. I was present in Uppsala and I regret you missed it since it was an overwhelming experience. In due time, however, as I wrote in an earlier mail, it will result in a thick book edited by Anders Kaliff.

Herzlich willkommen!

Grüß

Ingemar