Presentation

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Sat Jun 25 11:36:25 UTC 2011

--- In gothic-l at yahoogroups.com, Leonardo Frithunanthz H-C <leonardo.f.h.c at ...> wrote:

> Hello Kevin,
>
> I'm glad to see what you're doing in Germany, spreading the "gospel of the
> Gothic language" and from the lovely city of Bremen. I praise your
> initiative and I urge you to go on with your association. Here in Sweden we
> (a minor group of people) are in the starting ground for the foundation of a
> similar association.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Leonardo
>
> --
> How to pronounce my surname: fri:ðu:nanθ

Thagka. ;) The thing is, that I cannot find any interested to join my association. I just founded some friends to push the list, but they aren't interested. I therefore founded benjamin, who joined the assocation and we are writing sometimes. But the bulletin board is still empty. I want to encourage you, everybody could join the association, from all over the world ;) It costs nothing and you can quit it at the end of every month. Even if you don't want to join, my board is still open for you. ;) You can talk there in english of course.
Liufos goleineis,
Kevin