Word list in the Files

Frithureiks gadrauhts at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 26 15:53:29 UTC 2011

This list of neologisms is for all and everyone and ofcourse is it for free. Feel free to use it.
I suppose only members of this list can access it though.
The list has a lot of authors and it is composed by the members of this list. Some have contributed more and some other a little bit less. I myself have done a part of it but I will not try to guess how large part that is.¨
I don't have any particular desire to have my name on it but I don't need to be honored in any way since this is an ideal and volunteer work.

/Friþureiks