Word list in the Files

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Mon Jun 27 12:39:05 UTC 2011

Okay, but still, I want to mention this list as the source. How could I do that, or rather, how could a yahoo group be written as a source?
Would it be also acceptable, if I make that list accessable for everyone on the blog of the association? Of course with an explicit mention of this list.
There could be also an exchange vice versa. I could upload he words, coming up in the association, here, if you want to. That would be rather efficient, as you and the association are not creating two words for the same meaning. That wouldn't make any sense.
LG
Kevin