New ways of discussion.

OSCAR HERRE duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon May 16 16:28:59 UTC 2011

sunds god....ik gatith.....wha ewa gadaban mith llama nom.....ni haf hausjun af ina....

--- On Mon, 5/16/11, Frithureiks <gadrauhts at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Frithureiks <gadrauhts at hotmail.com>
Subject: [gothic-l] New ways of discussion.
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 11:09 AM

This might be controversial but I want to ask the members of this list if it could be a good idea to think about a new way of discussions.
We are now 630 members of this list and it has been sent over 10500 messenges. But lately these last years it is not very active anymore as it was when I became a member, as I recall.

How could be make all 630 members active?
Could it be better with another form of forum, such as modern forums?

I would probably prefer such a forum, since it makes it possible to make different sections of themes. There could be one for gothic history, one for culture, one for translation help, one for neogothic and neologisms etc, etc.

What do you all 630 people think about it??