New ways of discussion.

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar.nordgren at GOTANET.COM
Mon May 16 20:40:09 UTC 2011

I am sceptical to a forum solution. It is almost impossible to find the threads you like. When I am at Arkeologiforum I feel always like I find no ways at all to what I look for. Keep this simple list! I would however want to have more discussions about Gothic history, archaeology, religion et c. and not only linguistics. Why should I have to go to Germanic  list in order to discuss the Goths when there is a Gothic list. This is also the reason I joined the list originally! Linguistics is interesting of course but only in combination with all other aspects of the Goths. I intend BTW to attend a Gothic symposion on Wulfila in Uppsala in june. It is an anniversary of the birth of Wulfila in 311 AD. A lot of great researchers  will lecture including my old adviser Herwig Wolfram. I do indeed look forward to this. If somebody is interested contact Lars Munkhammmar or Anders Kaliff at Carolina Rediviva.

Ingemar