Hundreds of visigothic slate stones (whiteboards) in Western Castilla (Spain).

ertydfh110 ertydfh110 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 7 15:37:26 UTC 2011

I also forgot to coment about: "And of course there were native
semi-pastoral societies other than the Goths during that time that may also have moved around."

Those native socities are also well-documented. There are thousands of studies that talk about the pre-roman populations in Spain: celtic tribes, iberian tribes, phoenician tribes, and so. That is why it is easier to identify the similarities and the differences with the visigoths or other tribes.

Regards.