Gothic Runes

ertydfh110 ertydfh110 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 9 21:02:36 UTC 2011

Hello,

While reading all the forum I´ve found this thread. I found it interesting because I´ve just post a thread about some slate stones found in Spain which are supposed to contain numbers (at least that is what the spanish academics thought at the moment they studied it).

Looking at:
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/runic.htm

I can see that there are similarities with some of the numers/letters? found in this visigothic slate stone:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/visigothicwhiteboard.jpg/

I have no idea of gothic, but is there a possibility that this visigothic stone contained runes?.

I have personally taken the picture and in the museum where I took the photo told me that there are literally hundreds (probably more than 1.000) in boxes that are not shown to public.

Regards.