Hundreds of visigothic slate stones (whiteboards) in Western Castilla (Spain).

ertydfh110 ertydfh110 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 23 14:54:15 UTC 2011

Hi O.cossue,

Simply spectacular the link you gave. I´ve read everything and it was fascinating. Whenever you have more interesting links like this please let me know.

I´ve read about Galicia etymology and it is incredible the quantity of germanic places names there. I´ve read somewhere in www.celtiberia.net that is one of the places with higher amount of germanic places names in Europe (without considering direct germanic countries). It is well-known the celtic connection of Galicia and Asturias but I think the germanic one is even greater.

I didn´t know about Franco use of the Goths. I just knew about how he made the children to learn the Visigothic Kings List. But nothing else.

In any case it is ridiculous how the germanic influence in Spain is not promoted and studied more. It is even ridiculous how scholars named the visigothic art just as "arte mozarabe". I´ve found many people thinking that mozarabe was just arabic.

There are many complexes about the history of Spain.

So if you have more interesting links about it, please share them.

Cheers!.