Hundreds of visigothic slate stones (whiteboards) in Western Castilla (Spain

Ingemar Nordgren ingemar at NORDGREN.SE
Mon Oct 10 17:42:51 UTC 2011

Greetings dear Visigothic friend 'ertydfh'!

Thank you for your solid information about the Salamanca region and the Visigothic artefacts. I was in 1992  travelling round in Spain studying Visigohtic  stone art. Speciall I visited lapidaria in Léonand otherplaces in Asturia and also Merida, Braga in Portugal, Toledo and Tarragona. I also  studied the Vadenensian celtic  stelae. Of course also some  Visigothic  chapels  like in Braga. Two years ago I was in cooperation with prof. Gisela Ripoll in Barcelona studying  Visigothic sites in Catalonia. I would gladly later visit your artea and I knew already earlier that it was heavy with stuff. Concerning the Agotes I can mention that I have written of them 2008 and 2011 in my Swedish book Goterkällan, the two revised revised editions. The English version of the book, The Well Spring of the Goths in 2004, was too early since then I had no idea of Agotes but I have treated the Visigothic Spain.
I am glad you treat some general historical Gothic topics so the list can contain something else but only lingustics. Thank you for that. I hope we can meet some time.

Best wishes

Ingemar