Derrivation suffixes in Gothic

kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com becareful_icanseeyourfuture at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Jan 6 15:18:14 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am always wondering, how to make nouns out of verbs or adjectives in gothic. First there are verbal nouns like "the making", how are they made of the several verbs? And how are those made like "the search" out of "to search"? (I only read that -jan verbs turn into -eins -> sokjan, sokeins. But what about the other verbs?) And last but not least, how are the nouns created that say, that somebody is doing something: "to drive" -> "driver". I have to know it for all the verb classes, I guess there are different variations how to make that. Could you please help me or know some sources where this is explained?
Thank you very much.
Greetings
Kevin