Call for Papers - Gothic book project

Michael Everson everson at EVERTYPE.COM
Wed Jul 4 23:13:55 UTC 2012

On 4 Jul 2012, at 22:38, kevin.behrens at rocketmail.com wrote:

> Faginoþ! I'm coming from the german "association for the gothic language" (www.vereindergotischensprache.de) to inform you that we are planning to publish a scientific book on Neogothic. You are all highly invited to contribute to it with articles or so. Here is the english version of the Call for Papers:

I was interested to see what you're doing with fonts and font design, but many of the links on your site don't work.

I was slightly disappointed to see you using "Hv" and "hv" in your Neogothic transliteration, instead of "Ƕ" and "ƕ". The lower-case letter was part of Unicode from the beginning; I wrote the proposal to encode the upper-case letter. (I also wrote the proposal to encode the Gothic script itself.)