Gothic language support in Linux?

Abrigon abrigon at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 30 13:12:59 UTC 2012

i had a font or two for the Gothich Language, but I think you can find it
online someplace? Upsala or .. might do a search for Wulfilas or like name
and see what comes up?

The priest who created the Gothic script from earlier Greek and I see some
influences you also see in Coptic, but how so not sure.

Mike