Conan

Decebal-Radu C dciurchea at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 17 21:17:08 UTC 2012

Oium: the best match of Iordanes' 28 is that the mother tongue of these guys as Hungarian (a Finn's kin -  one of historical Odin ancestors). Here Oium means Motherland (with today's Anyum spelled as Onium in Hungarian).

This matches perfecty with my hypothesis on "historical Odin" as Duras of Dacia, as this people matches the Yaziges colonized by Tiberius around he Tissia river. This also fits as the misterious Vanaland people agains Asaland (Dacians).

Yaziges should also mean in Hungarian "playing"(Hun. Yatzig), see the way of fighting of the Marcomani, jumping along with horses.

This explains the ethnic intergrowth of Romanians/Hungarians in Transylvania as dating from the Duras' time , as explained in the Yinglinga.