Conan

halsteis at PVV.NTNU.NO halsteis at PVV.NTNU.NO
Fri May 18 18:16:01 UTC 2012

Hi.
An ok overview over Robert E. Howard's Hyborian Age can be found on
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyborian_Age

Howard used a lot of historical names as inspiration for his stories. The
movie is only loosely based on Howard's own writings.

Halstein.