A short gothic poem

nodead4 nodead4 at YAHOO.ES
Fri Jul 5 20:19:14 UTC 2013

Understood!

Therefore, the poem finally is of this form:

Hvar ist othal unsar? / Hvar ist arbi unsar?
Afilhada ufarmaudeins af-grundithai
Hindana  thizos ahwos,  aiwis andéis
Wulthag sijain fraweit.

I was using "heritage" as broadly meant, so I finally choose "arby" instead of "othal" then. I guess you should be credited in the recording booklet!!

Many thanx to all.