News website in Gothic, it's here

OSCAR HERRE duke.co@sbcglobal.net [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Mon Aug 18 03:24:53 UTC 2014

thats nice dude.....but a translation in English French, and other west Europe lingos would help others understand a precise definition of syntax fer goth.....I pretty much understood all that was said but fer people like me that disable our memory from time to time, we can easily refresh our understanding of goth mith a translation....