News website in Gothic, it's here

roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Mon Aug 18 02:17:30 UTC 2014

Hails!In the 18th century people published newspapers in Hebrew, a language which wasn't spoken anymore but which could be used with the knowledge of languages spoken in that time in a combination with the sacred language. The same is now done with Gothic, the knowledge of the syntax of other Germanic and old Indo-European languages is used to publish news in the language with the big corpus we have of it:Himma daga - Gothic language news http://airushimmadaga.wordpress.com/

 http://airushimmadaga.wordpress.com/

 Himma daga - Gothic language news http://airushimmadaga.wordpress.com/ Einaha wabjaseido saei bringiþ niujiþa us midjungarda in Gutarazdái

 View on airushimmadaga.wo... http://airushimmadaga.wordpress.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

I look for writers too and if you are good enough in Gothic you can write newsarticles too.I will try to write as often as possible, which will probably be a few times a week. Regular news articles are translated in Gothic.