[gothic-l] Re: The first letter of apostle John and other parts translated

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Fri Dec 19 10:16:26 UTC 2014

Thanks for your compliment. Yes, before I publish them I definitely need to
check for mistakes first. Fortunately, my Gothic became decent since I 'm a
member here, so I can spot most mistakes myself already.

And didn't I fix allon? I read that the word "alls" can never be in the
weak declension, but I don't know if I fixed that here.

I also plan to translate other parts but these epistles are a start. I want
to try to get a PDF with a combination of Wulfila's writings, one of the
missing parts of the gospels which someone from this Gothic-l group
translated, of course I will mention his name, and my own translations.