Link to my Gothic learning resource and forum

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Thu May 15 21:29:07 UTC 2014

Thanks for your reply Basti!

I actually thought that we might use both Latin and Gothic characters. I
would love it if there was, just like with Turkish, Hebrew and Esperanto an
international organization to actually make decisions of the new official
use of the language. In this way there might be a centralized version, but
I think we would need to do this with a few people and to see how to set it
up.

For the news I actually need some people which want to write, but they
haven't sent me a message yet, or they just aren't there.

Regarding the learning material, I will add tests which can automatically
make your proficiency higher. You can't choose your proficiency, instead
it's determined by the website. So if you pass test 1, your proficiency
changes from Beginner to Higher Beginner. The tests also stay, so you can
re-do test 1 if you have already finished it, but nothing will change in
your proficiency.

The IRC channel doesn't seem to work yet as a channel, I will need to
create a new one since it disappeared for no apparent reason.

For the dictionary I mostly use official Gothic dictionaries.

Lingua