Type Gothic with a Gothic keyboard in Linux (type directly, no websites needed)

Michael Everson everson@evertype.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Sun May 18 23:53:09 UTC 2014

On 19 May 2014, at 00:30, Dicentis a roellingua at gmail.com [gothic-l] <gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> This "suitable keyboard" is a .ttf. You actually don't use the Gothic unicode characters. With my keyboard setup for Linux, you can actually directly type with Gothic unicode, if you want to write for Wikipedia for example this is a good solution. And it's free, you don't need to pay a 10 dollar fee.

There’s no reason to be caustic.

Yes, Sadagolþina is a TrueType font, encoded using Unicode code points. In fact it is the font used in the Unicode code chats. I am responsible for encoding Gothic in Unicode. In the package is a Mac keyboard layout.

The shareware fee is shareware. Sometimes people like Sadagolþina and thank me with a little dosh. There is nothing wrong with this.

If you use Gothic Unicode encoding, you’re welcome. I did that for you. For free.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)