Type Gothic with a Gothic keyboard in Linux (type directly, no websites needed)

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Mon May 19 00:08:24 UTC 2014

Ok I understand, it's very nice that you made it possible to use the Gothic
unicode. I just made it possible to include this Gothic unicode in Linux
among the keyboard layouts. Instead of not liking what I 'm saying, you
could also be happy that I 'm making your Gothic unicode characters also
available among the official keyboard lay-outs in Linux, so that you can
directly use it, instead of with a .ttf file which doesn't show up among