Type Gothic with a Gothic keyboard in Linux (type directly, no websites needed)

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Mon May 19 00:16:49 UTC 2014

𐌹𐌺 𐌷𐌰𐌱𐌰 𐍃𐌺𐌴𐌹𐍂𐌴𐌹𐌽𐍃 𐌱𐌰𐍄𐌹𐌶𐍉 𐌷𐌴𐍂 (I have a better
explanation here):

https://got.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:%F0%90%8C%B7%F0%90%8C%B0%F0%90%8C%BF%F0%90%8C%B1%F0%90%8C%B9%F0%90%8C%B3%F0%90%8C%B0%F0%90%8D%83%F0%90%8C%B4%F0%90%8C%B9%F0%90%8C%B3%F0%90%8D%89#How_to_type_in_Gothic_with_Linux_.28directly_without_needing_websites_or_software.29