Assimil-like course to learn modern Gothic (not finished yet)

roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Wed May 28 23:10:43 UTC 2014

I thought that it might be an idea to already share this with you guys in order to get some reviews.

 The texts aren't perfect and I 'm not sure about the word order, the grammar might also contain certain mistakes, but I would be happy if people point them out so that I can correct them.

 I assume that most people here are familiar with the method of Assimil? I have learned several languages with the books of Assimil because their method simply is to use a lot of dialogs to get used to the way in which the languages is used. For the Gothic language, we only have all kinds of books to learn the grammar, new words etc. I thought that it might be a good idea to have an Assimil-like book for Gothic for the people which don't like to study too much things and just like to go straight to what you use it for: conversation

 At the moment I have made 12 lessons.

 I have uploaded the current PDF and you can download it here:
 http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/download_course.php http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/download_course.php

 http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/download_course.php http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/download_course.php The download link to the Gothic Learning Book PDF: Conversational course for Gothic.

 View on roel.tengudev.com http://roel.tengudev.com/Neo%20Gothic/download_course.php
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is the link to the document if you want to see updates, it looks different from the PDF though and uglier:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/12rtTAxpUcOJrgOMBXAOFnFvH_ElTuL-EBS69kEp6was/pub https://docs.google.com/document/d/12rtTAxpUcOJrgOMBXAOFnFvH_ElTuL-EBS69kEp6was/pub

 What I still need are people who can help with neologisms, there isn't even an official organization for it yet. I also don't know how we can set that up.

 If it is good enough we could try to go to Assimil and ask if they see something in this.