[gothic-l] Re: some suggestions and corrects

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Tue Feb 10 10:19:17 UTC 2015

I correct myself about waihtins. It seems to be extant.

Op dinsdag 10 februari 2015 heeft medieval_music at yahoo.com [gothic-l] <
gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Hi Edmund,
>
> Thanks so much for this information, I'm taking notes. I was wondering
about ellipsis of the verb "to be" and/or omitting the pronoun in the first
line. I did miss the vocative for "thiudans." Thanks for confirming that
the optative should not be used for the verbs, which was my original
thought as well. So a revision of the first lines would be: