[gothic-l] Re: is Gothic the language of one or a few men?

halsteis@pvv.ntnu.no [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sat Feb 14 13:58:41 UTC 2015

Hi.
One of the problems, is that one can't find out, until after one has
"scanned" them. So parchment from areas controlled by the Gothic Kingdoms,
and with the correct age, may contain Gothic writings. This make the work
hard, and expensive. Of course one also can find other interesting stuff.

> Hails Halstain (I gothify your name as halstains),
The "Hal" bit is for an old Norse word for a flat rock/stone, and the
"stein" means stone.

Halstein.