[gothic-l] Re: is Gothic the language of one or a few men?

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sat Feb 14 14:50:45 UTC 2015

Hello Halstein,

With that explanation, your name in Gothic would be hallustains (Gothic
hallus + stains).

Thanks for sharing more thoughts on the parchments. Would it help if we
would collect money to ask researchers to scan parchments from Spain? I
don't know though how much money is needed for 1 scan and we would want
more than 1 scan of course.

Roel