[gothic-l] Jiddish

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sat Feb 14 18:28:31 UTC 2015

Hello Torre,

Can you please cite a few Yiddish words and phrases and give comparisons
with Turkic and Slavic languages to prove your claim? Can you also give me
a list of Yiddish basic vocabulary compared to Turkic basic vocabulary so
that they can be compared? I know the Turkish language, which is very
similar to Proto-Turkic, so I won't have problems comparing them.

Thanks in regard Torre,

Roel