[gothic-l] Re: Some neologisms

write2andy@yahoo.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sat Feb 14 19:40:25 UTC 2015

I've actually been thinking of a good neologism: "mah". It's like how "magus" means boy and "mawi" means girl, "mah" can be the non-binary equivalent. It's a neuter a-stem.
 I also think a good non-binary version of "son" and "daughter" could be þata tudr, neuter a-stem. (It could also be changed to "þata tudar" and be an ar-stem, like the ther words.) It's based on the Old English "túdor", meaning child, grammatically neuter.
 I'm trying to think of other neologisms to suit the non-binary community, assuming others start joining our movement.