[gothic-l] Re: Some neologisms

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sat Feb 14 19:44:09 UTC 2015

þata simply means "this" or "that" when it's used for a noun which hasn't
been mentioned before, so why do you call it "this tudr", but I don't think
your neologisms are neologisms which are really needed. If we really need
to talk about a transgender, we can use for a woman which became a man:
mannaqens, (literally:  man-woman) and for a man turning into a woman:
 qenamanna.

For a person born without a gender, I 'm not sure if you need a neologism
for that, not in this stage, modern Gothic isn't like modern Hebrew a
language which even has a lot of books. There are just very few books
translated in Gothic currently.