[gothic-l] Jiddish

Tore Gannholm tore@gannholm.org [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Feb 15 10:38:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

Brook, Kevin Alan, The Jews of Khazaria, 2009

Dunlop, D.M., The history of the Jewish Khazars, 1954

Koestler, Arthur, Den trettonde stammen, 1992

The Thirteenth Tribe: The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage Paperback – June, 1978
by Arthur Koestler <http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Arthur+Koestler&search-alias=books&text=Arthur+Koestler&sort=relevancerank> (Author)

According to the Exhibitions in the
Museum in Oskar Schindler’s Factory in Krakow
the Germans had not come across the Yiddish language until they invaded Poland and realised that the Polish jews spoke another language than the jews in Germany

Tore