[gothic-l] Re: Jiddish

write2andy@yahoo.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Feb 15 19:27:26 UTC 2015

Most of the available literature trying to explain this usually relies on the following facts: the Khazars converted to Judaism, there are lots of East European Jews, etc. They never offer a way how they are linked, just "Isn't it uncanny that there are lots of Jews in Eastern Europe?" It's fruitless. Any other things you can find on the Internet don't even bother to explain it. I saw one video that said the Ashkenazi Jews are actually Khazars because the Jews committed the attacks on the Twin Towers. Yes, this video unfortunately exists; it does nothing to prove its claim that the Jews are Khazars, it only goes off in another tangent. Another webpage I saw claimed this, and then proved it by saying the Holocaust is a lie. Please.

 I can assure you, "kop" and "kafa" are a coincidence. The Yiddish comes from German "Kopf", the Turkish word comes from Arabic.
 And the second source, saying the Germans had not come across the Yiddish language until they reached Poland, is wrong. The Jews in Poland did speak another, unfamiliar language to the German Jews at that time, but it was a Judeo-Slavic language called "Knaanic". Neither Yiddish nor Knaanic has any tie to Turkic, as far as I know.

 Yiddish grammar shares nothing with Turkic. Turkic is agglutinative, Yiddish is not. Turkic uses vowel harmony, Yiddish does not. I could go on.