Response to inquiry: Differences between heritage & non-heritage learners

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Mon Nov 12 17:49:16 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Margarita Hidalgo [mailto:mhidalgo at mail.sdsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:45 PM
To: Scott McGinnis
Cc: 'heritage-list at Majordomo.umd.edu'
Subject: Re: Inquiry: Differences between heritage & non-heritage
learners -- ADDENDUM

Scott McGinnis:  This inquiry RE Differences between heritage and
non-heritage learners is the most interesting I have seen in more than a
year, if not the only one that is truly relevant to to the Forum
"heritage-list".   Can you leave it on the air for a while just to see
which direction it takes?  All the best,

	Margarita Hidalgo
	San Diego State University