Electronic resource: ACTFL Special Interest Group listserv, Teaching SNS

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Nov 28 20:57:14 UTC 2001

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:46:47 -0600
From: Kimberly Potowski <kpotow1 at uic.edu>

Dear Heritage Listserv members:

It was great seeing some of you at ACTFL in Washington D.C.

You may know that ACTFL has a Special Interest Group for the Teaching of
Spanish to Native Speakers. We have decided to create a listserv
dedicated to this topic for us to share teaching concerns and ideas,
without clogging up the inboxes of folks on the Heritage Listserv who
are working with other languages.  Of course topics of broader interest
can be posted to the Heritage list, and I trust that SNS Listserv
subscribers will stay tuned to the Heritage list for announcements of
conferences, books, legisla tion affecting heritage language use &
instruction, etc.

Some of you have already been added and should receive notification
shortly.

To subscribe:

listserv at listserv.uic.edu  In message body, write:
subscribe sns First name Last name