Response to inquiry: Assisting bilingual Spanish speakers to identify prosodic stress

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Oct 31 16:17:58 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Christia Aquino-Sterling [mailto:C.Aquino-Sterling at asu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 11:08 AM
To: 'Scott McGinnis'
Subject: RE: Inquiry: Assistant bilingual Spanish speakers identify
prosod icstress

One way would be to accompany the syllabic/prosodic stress with a foot
tap. It worked for me! Be well. @

Cristian R. Aquino-Sterling
Arizona State University
Graduate College of Education
Farmer Education BLDG 428C
Tempe,  AZ  85281-3825
Tel. 480-965-4590

Love is not passive... it is a dynamic engagement with your very
existence. Believe in Love...

--Swami Chidvilasananda