Summer institute: Heritage Language Institute, UCLA, June 2002

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Apr 24 20:10:49 UTC 2002

Via Louis Janus at CARLA, University of Minnesota....

Message forwarded from Kathleen E. Dillon  kedillon at ucdavis.edu

Dear foreign language faculty,

The University of California Consortium for Language Learning and
Teaching (UCCLLT) is sponsoring a Heritage Language Institute on the
campus of UCLA. The keynote sessions to be held on Saturday and Sunday
June 22-23 are open free of charge to all language professionals
interested in heritage language research and teaching. We invite your
participation.

Please see our website for details and for online application.
http://uccllt.ucdavis.edu/

Thank you.
Kathleen E. Dillon Ph.D.
Associate Director of UC Consortium on Language Learning and Teaching UC
Davis One Shields Ave. Voorhies 219 Davis, CA 95616 530-754-9727
fax: 530-754-7152
kedillon at ucdavis.edu
Consortium Web page: http://uccllt.ucdavis.edu/